All event times listed are Eastern Standard Time zone (EST: New York). A time zone converter is available here.
- This event has passed.
Collaborative Academic Action for Good Health and Well-Being
March 2 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The webinar focuses on possible collaborative partnerships and interventions in promoting good health and well-being. The main aim of the event is to identify alternative ways to knowledge transfer for improving health sector performance across different contexts, particularly in developing and emerging economies of Global South. More specifically, the webinar aims to answer:
• What are some effective models of academic partnerships for cost-effective knowledge transfer in healthcare education?
• How cross-border and cross-sectoral collaborative action can help in improving the education to promote good health and well-being?
• Who can be catalyst for accelerating collaborative knowledge partnerships for improved healthcare performance?
• What could be some challenges in driving SDG17 focused partnerships for SDG 3 through SDG4?
• What type of global efforts required to promote ‘SDG4 for SDG3’ in developing and emerging economies?
Mr. Ramu Damodaran, Head, United Nations Academic Impact, UN Headquarters New York
Dr. Prahlad Rai Sodani, President, IIHMR University India
Dr. Vinitha Guptan, Vice Chancellor, Saito Academic College, Malaysia
Dr. Kyriakos Kouveliotis, Provost & Chief Academic Officer, Berlin School of Business and Innovation, Germany
Dr. Ganka Deniel Nyamsogoro, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic), Mzumbe University, Tanzania
Dr. Dev Tewari, Professor and Dean, University of Zululand, South Africa
Mr. Milenko Gudic, (UN) PRME Anti-Poverty Working Group Co-Chair, Serbia
Dr Shiv K. Tripathi, Professor and Dean Training, IIHMR University, India
LINK TO JOIN THE EVENT:
7:30 pm – 9:30 pm (India)/9:00 am-11:00 am (Eastern Standard Time)