The SDG Action & Awareness Week working group has curated a list of essential Sustainable Development Goals resources for students, faculty, and staff to utilize in furthering their knowledge of and engagement with the SDGs, with a focus on virtual interaction.
View the resources below, including:
- UGC Student Action Tookit
- Instructions for Accessing Sulitest (1 March – 14 March, 2021)
- SDG Action & Awareness Week Graphics
- Sustainable Foundations: A Guide for Teaching the Sustainable Development Goals (The Manitoba Council for International Cooperation)
- Accelerating Education for the SDGs in Universities (Sustainable Development Solutions Network)
- The Atlas of Sustainable Development Goals (WorldBank)
- Volunteering Suggestions (United Nations Association USA)
The Atlas of Sustainable Development Goals (WorldBank)
The Atlas of Sustainable Development Goals 2020 presents interactive storytelling and data visualizations about the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. It highlights trends for selected targets within each goal and introduces concepts about how some SDGs are measured. Where data is available, it also highlights the emerging impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the SDGs. The Atlas draws from the World Bank’s World Development Indicators database, as well as from a wide variety of relevant data sources from scientists and other researchers worldwide. https://datatopics.worldbank.org/sdgatlas/
Members of college and university student organizations and students seeking service hours could organize and complete volunteer activities online. The following guide contains a list of volunteer activities, including many that can be done partially or entirely online, matched to each SDG: https://unausa.org/sdg-activity-guide/.